Please stop by his face book and remind him, of the toilet whore he is! R/T leave messages on his profile. LET'S FUCK HIM UP!
https://facebook.com/profi...

Only people mentioned by Cannahonee in this post can reply

In response Mistress Honee to her Publication

my very vanilla SISTER SUZY saw my and MISS HONEE'S facebook of me being a pathetic wanking loser, SHE has disowned me, soon all my family and friends are going to disown me as well...thankyou
BEAUTIFUL MISS HONEE for letting me feel humiliation and shame like no other...i only exist now to suffer forever more

please don't friend JACKIE CIBOROWSKI on facebook MERCILESS MISTRESS HONEE, it would shock HER, and be very humiliating for me

BEAUTIFUL GODDESS MISTRESS HONEE is the most CHARMING and ATTRACTIVE GODDESS ever....i am so fortunate to suffer for HER

please make me friend 10 people and then skype with me to make me piss in my toilet mouth and gobble it all up so YOU may own that video of me BEAUTIFUL GOD MISTRESS HONEE

visit this pathetic wanking cocksucking losers Facebook and share it with everyone and anyone, let's expose this bytch to the max

please visit my facebook and like and friend and share so the world gets to know what a pathetic twisted wanking loser i really am