Only people mentioned by girlnscrubs in this post can reply

In response Nurse Goddess to her Publication

this Very BEAUTIFUL DOMME GOD NSCRUBS, is going to post my humiliating pics all over the net/web and there is nothing i can do about it as i am HER slave and i must suffer the rest of my pathetic life for HER amusement and pleasure...i hope GOD NSCRUBS had fun in my neverending torment and degradation

(1) Show this thread

i will suffer for the rest of my pathetic worthless life for this BEAUTIFUL & SADISTIC & CRUEL GOD MISTRESS NSCRUBS

this BEAUTIFUL & SADISTIC & CRUEL GOD MISTRESS NSCRUBS is going to make me suffer extreme humiliation and torment like no other human has endured before, i am going to be reduced to a blubbering, whimpering, whining idiot fool for HER pleasure.

this BEAUTIFUL & SADISTIC & CRUEL GOD MISTRESS NSCRUBS is going to whack me good by extreme widespread humiliating exposure all over the net/web with no mercy, none whatsoever....

BEAUTIFUL GODDESS MISTRESS NSCRUBS, is going to help BEAUTIFUL GODDESS MISTRESS HONEE to expose me to the world for being a pathetic wanking cocksucking loser.....

In response Robert Ciborowski to his Publication

Did you complete your punishments you fuckhole? I still have yielded to see a tribute.

(1) Show this thread